Playellas are Descent’s series of tiny plays for your new writing quick fix. They are twelve-line gems of writing genius and we want you to write one for us. But how? Here’s how:
What are the rules?
- A Playella can be about anything at all.
- It can have as many characters as you like.
- BUT it can only have twelve lines of dialogue.
- AND it must be written for the stage.
- The twelve-line rule does not include stage directions.
- Brand spanking new creations only please.
So easy. Send us your Playella and if we love it, we will post it on our blog!
You can take a look at some of the wonderful Playellas we’ve had so far here.
For any enquiries or to send your Playella, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org